It has been way to long since I have written. My senior year has taken over my life! Since I last wrote school has started and Senior year is going much better than Junior year ever did. I love my classes that I am taking of course with exceptions here or there and I am just so thrilled it is my senior year I think I will be able to look past any negative situation in some positive form. Marching band and School are taking up all my free time. There is no time to be messing around, I am at school, doing homework, at a rehearsal, lesson or practicing it seems. So to take a break from the crazy month that it has been my family and I are going to be traveling to our favorite place! We will be spending the weekend in Vermont. There are so many memories there with my family and I feel like a part of me grew up there. Every winter my family would travel up there to ski until skiing became impossible for my family. With Dad having Alpha one of the things he truly loved to do has been taken aw...
College is vastly different then what I was use to prior to stepping on LVC's campus. Although it might be different I love it! It has been a month since I first moved onto campus and in that month I have been busier then ever! Of course it is marching band season which always makes life a little more hectic then normal which can often be stressful but for some reason I keep putting myself in the same situation when marching band season comes around again. I can't tell you why but there is something that sucks you in and keeps you coming back. Maybe its the friends that become family, the love for music, the love/need for perfection or the fun of all the craziness that occurs, but in any case being part of the Pride of the Valley has kept me busy and helped me to form a strong group of friends. Other then marching band my classes keep me extremely busy, of course there are some that I like much better then others which of course is normal. My general ed. classes are sometim...
I'm confused and you know what that's okay. I don't need to have it all figured out and I don't need to have it all together because lets be honest who really does have it all together. I find myself at a cross roads; a crossroads that could change the very path my life is on and divert me in a completely opposite direction of how I've planned it to be. I'm oddly okay with that which is probably the most mind blowing part for me. I'm okay with the diversions. I'm okay with the uncomfortable because something is oddly comfortable about the uncomfortable for me right now. This past summer I was beyond blessed to have the opportunity to work with an amazing team of people in writing and organizing a week of Christian peace education at my church. A week that was filled with so much love, unity, and community. Ever since that week my life has been changed forever. That week made me suddenly become aware of my need to learn mor...
Comments
Post a Comment